VR Cluster– “Virtual Reality for multi screen and clustered solutions”
VR Cluster is no longer sold as a plugin by Pixela Labs. We have come to an agreement with Epic Games, who has acquired VR Cluster and will continue its development. The technology is now integrated with Unreal Engine and available to all customers with Unreal Engine 4.20 under nDisplay plugin.
– multi pc (cluster), CAVE™, multiwall, stereo support
– scene objects sync (camera, animations, particles, etc)
– VRPN input (keys, axis, positioning)
– opengl quad buffer buffer support
– vsync, gsync and nvswapsync support
– asymetric frustums configuration for stereoscopic systems (perfect in 3D!)
– Blueprints access (vrpn data, load level events, etc)
– Easy configurable
– Cluster node listeners for remote launch
– Full details logging for troubleshooting
All scenes shows superb performance in clustered stereoscopic setup.
Short Video can describe our plugin better than thouthands words!
Pixela Labs international company with offices in the US and Kiev. Our main specialization is the development of interactive 3D applications, virtual reality simulations and a variety of mobile applications. Our customers include the world’s leading companies.
101 Hudson Street
+1 732 703 70 42